Just a few wholesome products that we recommend. Sure to put a smile on your dial.
1.Bring Your Avocado Back To Life
Sprout a new leaf by growing an avocado tree from a seed. Do this right, you’ll be able to afford a house.
You can make some guacamole or some toast and then plop that pit right into the boat and float in water. While these plants probably won’t produce tasty green fruit (you need bees to pollinate them), they still are really pretty to have in your home.
2. This nifty little phone cradle
This little invention that makes you think “why didn’t I ever think of that”.
3. A Magic 8 Ball
Bring back your childhood memories with this authentic Classic 8 Ball from Mattel.
4. Oddly Cute Food Puzzles Because “Why Not”
WARNING: Don’t puzzle on an empty stomach!
5. Weekly Meal Planning Pad – Tear Off Meal Planner with Perforated with Magnets
I actually use this. Well, I’m using it, to remember not to buy junk and stick to my diet. Great to keep my 2019 NY Resolution in check.
6. 50 F*@#ING Food Recipes
7. What the F*@# Should I Make for Dinner?: The Answers to Life’s Everyday Question (in 50 F*@#ing Recipes)
Don’t know what to make for dinner? Why don’t you go make some roasted chicken, seared scallops, or skirt steak? This book incorporates a choose-your-own-adventure style as you take the plunge in your search for something delicious. It offers 50 recipes and helpful prompts to finding a meal that tastes good.
8. David Bowie – Space Oddity Magnets (licensed)
Because there’s a “star man” in all of us…. “we miss you Bowie”
9. The Worlds Smallest Violin 7.6cm Mini Violin Dollhouse Miniature Musical Instrument Wooden Model Decor with Bow, Stand Support, and Case
“Can you hear that? That is the sound of the worlds smallest Violin.” – Mr Pink
10. Who Remembers Sea Monkeys
Relive your childhood or buy as a gift.